Deputy Manager Children's Residential
£25,000 - £28,000 DOE
Are you an excellent Deputy Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you an experienced Team Leader or Shift Lead looking to take that next step in your career?
Then this is the job role for you !!
My Client is currently looking for an experienced Deputy or Team Leader to join their busy team in Manchester. You must have experience in a similar role and be willing to push yourself to strive in this role. You will have a minimum level 3 in either social care or children and young people to be considered for this role, and be willing to step up to the next level once passed your probation. You will be reporting directly to the registered manager and supporting them in everything you/they do. Your main tasks ask responsibilities are;
1. Care plans, health, education plans
2. Manages all resources (e.g. labour, equipment, materials, premises, services, supplies, finance, energy) required to deliver the services provided by the Home.
3. Supervise and manage the staff
4. Supervise and manage the care provided to the residents
5. Supervise the cleaning and maintenance of the home
6. Staff rota
7. Supervise staff
8. Oversee the updates of all plans and risk assessments
9. Community/development plan?
10. Safer Area Report.
If you think this role is for you or you know someone who would be interested in this role then please send your CV or call nathan on 0161 228 6168