* * * * RGN - DEPUTY MANAGER * * *
HOURS: 40 Hours/Week, 10 Hour Shifts
SALARY: £35,000 - £36,000
FULL TIME POSITION
BS Social Care are proud to be currently assisting a large, and reputable Elderly Care provider in their search for an experienced RGN/RMN Deputy Manager, to assist in the smooth running and provision of quality care to the residents. The home itself is a large nursing and residential service catering specifically for the elderly and dementia.
The company are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to help manage the day to day running of the Service. You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure that an excellent service is being delivered at all times, and that the Service is compliant.
As Deputy Manager you will be working for a company that really values it`s people. You will receive a generous and competitive pay package along with a range of benefits which reflect your qualifications, experience and commitment in this field. You will also receive continuous training and development so the progression opportunities are endless.
Your daily duties will include:
- Assist in managing the day-to-day running of the home
- Ensuring that the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the service users are recognised, assessed and met
- Overseeing the recruitment, appointment and deployment of care, catering and domestic staff
- Ensuring that legislation and regulations are complied with, and advising where action is required
- Being responsible for the monitoring and control of day-to-day expenditure
- Preparing budgets and monthly cash flow reports and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Nurse qualified with a valid NMC pin is desirable
- Minimum 2 years` nursing experience
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role then do not delay!
Please email your CV , or you can contact Philip on 0191 2617570