Are you currently looking for a new job opportunity in a friendly but spacious nursery in Streatham? Would you consider yourself to be a warm, dynamic, resourceful and enthusiastic practitioner? Do you have a level 3 in Childcare? If yes to all the above then please keep reading...
Our client is currently looking for an Early Years Practitioner. The nursery is located within close walking distance to Streatham Common and Streatham Train Station.
The vacancy is a full-time (40 hours) position with an immediate start to work date. The work patterns are between the hours of 08:00-18:00 or options: 4 days, 8am-6pm with (paid lunch break) and a different day off each week, or 9am-6pm shift 5 days (unpaid lunch break).
The idea candidate will need to have:
- Level 3 childcare certificate or above
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS and experience would be an advantage
In order to work for our client you will need to:
- Ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and engaging environment
- Monitor and record children's developmental progress through accurate and relevant observations reflecting the needs and interests of individual children.
- Work efficiently as part of a team and be able to follow instructions.
- Work in partnership with the parents and other professionals.
- Follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
Job Type and benefits
- Full Induction and support from their Senior team.
- Lunch provided.
- 28 days holiday including Bank holidays. (Based on a full time position) Part time holiday entitlement will differ.
- One day off for your birthday.
- Free parking on surrounding roads.
- Automatic pension enrolment.
If you have the necessary skills and abilities please contact Karen at BS Social Care on 0208 680 8183 and send your CV
BS Social Care work on a range of service on both the temporary and permanent basis, if this role is not for you but you have experience within a Social Care setting then please don`t hesitate to get in touch.