Waking Night Female Support Worker (Contract)
Up to £10.50 p/h + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
Due to nature of the role, a female is required for the position.
This role requires an experienced Support worker for wake shifts with contract hours with 4 nights one week and 3 another from 9pm-9am for ongoing needs.
Your role will to be support one lady within the service through general support and peg feeding. This position requires lone working. A DBS on the update service is a great advantage, however not essential.
If you have experience as a support worker or have recent training - Apply today or pop us a call on 02920 224755
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Training and refresher courses available
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!