Finance Administrator/ Customer service - HYBRID working available!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Location: Cambridge (CB25 area)
Pay: £11.00 - £12.10 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Placement length: 2 months with likely to extend - access to in house perm roles!!
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work within one of our public sector clients.
Your role as a Financial Administrator will be mainly to provide administrative and customer service support to members of the public, you'll be a key member of the team helping ensure the client is able to deliver continuous high standard of customer service.
- Free parking onsite (when in the office)
- Lovely working environment
- Friendly team
- Access to permeant vacancies
- Laptop / WFH hybrid role
Our client needs a candidate with good attention to detail, who is a keen relationship builder but equally comfortable working well on your own. You will have administration experience and an understanding of processing invoices and raising purchase orders.
Duties will include:
- Monitor and review customer accounts. This could include the raising of purchase orders and invoices
- Use of Microsoft packages daily such as Excel and Outlook
- Organising meetings and sending out agendas
- Use of accounting/finance packages such as T1
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Updating action logs and ensuring actions are completed, including spreadsheets.
If you're interested, please APPLY NOW!!
Please contact Abbie on 07483936584 if you'd like to discuss the role in more detail.
We will aim to come back to your application within 24-48 working hours.