Freight Business Development and Account Manager
- Up to £30,000 depending on Experience
- A very achievable bonus structure allowing you to make anywhere from £250 to £4,000 extra per month.
- Possibility of a car
My client provides a range of freight forwarding services. Offering an extensive and personalised package tailored to the client's specific requirements with all arrangements and documentation taken care of by their dedicated team.
My client's services include Air Freight, Sea Freight worldwide, Road Freight International and UK, along with a courier service express door to door.
With a number of successful branches across the UK my client has now moved into the Hull area, this is an exciting opportunity to help build a new branch.
With support from head office the team in Hull will be responsible for identifying new clients in the East Yorkshire area, winning the business then managing the new on-going relationships.
What my client need from you
- Experience in the fright industry
- A history in Business development or fright account management
- Be an organised, forward thinker willing to go above and beyond for the customer.
- Knowledge of transport/shipping regulations.
- Hungry for bonus
If this sounds like the position for you please apply now.