A great opportunity to join and work in the public sector as a Full Time Executive Officer Call Handler in Liverpool, City Centre.
The role will be paid at £12.88 per hour. The hours are full time, 37 hours per week Monday - Friday.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- e-mailing and speaking to our customers, helping them along their journey to settle in the UK.
- Providing complete and informed response on first contact to all customers in a polite and professional manner using -email and telephony systems.
- Reviewing customer information, including information provided as part of their application to assess any further action they may need to take.
- Advising customer appropriately to ensure first time resolution.
- Accurately inputting all necessary information on internal IT systems so that customer contact is recorded.
- Routing cases appropriately based on the information you receive
- Working as part of a team, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships to deliver what is needed for our customers.
- Building effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support to new colleagues who will be permanent members of the CRC team, involving coaching, and floor walking support where appropriate.
- You will also be responsible, as an Executive Officer Team Leader to be the escalation for individual case management and ensure a smooth running of supervisory duties
- The opportunity to join and work in the public sector
- 34 days holiday (pro rata)
- Rate of pay £12.88 per hour
Please note, this is a long term temporary position, with continuous extensions
To apply for the role, you must hold a valid passport and must have lived in the UK for longer than 5 years. This role requires a counter terrorism security clearance that we would process for you if successful.
Please apply directly through the advert and you will be contacted by our consultants if successful.