Job title: Front end service, Sunday shift
Hours: 1 part time Process assistant - Sunday Hours 09:00 to 17:30.
Location: Birmingham, B1 1BD
Hourly rate: £9.90
Start date: ASAP, subject to sufficient references (3 years) and DBS check
Duration: Expected until 31/10/22
My client is a well-known government organisation based in Birmingham, looking to recruit for multiple part time Process assistant.
You will be part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during the application process.
To do this, we need individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of the team, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
- Experience working in a visa application environment
- Working in a high volume processing environment
For more information on the role please contact or apply your CV.
**Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check **
Unfortunately we are not able to get back to everyone who has applied but I would like to thank you for your application.