Growth Optimisation Analyst
***3-6 month Temporary Contract - ***
We are looking for an experienced business analyst to join a corporate growth optimisation team within an energy company based in Solihull.
This is a 37 hour per week position and you will mostly be working remotely with the exception of 1 day per week in the office (pref Tuesdays)
Your role will be to support the senior analysts who will have identified areas for improvement, you will be providing reports and data to high end corporate customers supporting with KPI's, training and support.
This role will be making sure everything is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. You will ensure data requests are sent out to customers and there will be lots to do to ensure the quality of the data being provided.
The skills set I require at a high level for the ideal candidate is as follows:-
- Ability to plan and prioritise work - Leading through purpose and deliverables to manage multiple tasks
- Driving performance - Ability to meet deadlines and actions which contributes to the overall key business initiatives. Collaborative and coordinated with teams to deliver results
- Stakeholder Management - Strong interpersonal skills and acts without boundaries within the organisation in the best interest. Is at the forefront of decisions required and actions to be taken
- Problem Solving - Creative thinking to resolve issues and barriers that prevent delivery
- Quality - Monitor data quality standards and KPIs as well as ways of working to support data quality improvements