BS Social Care are currently working with a successful Health and Social Care business that have an CQC rating of " OUTSTANDING" they specialise in healthcare recruitment and the provision of care.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare Recruitment Manager that will cover the south region, this will be Kent, Sussex, South Wales,Worcester and Birmingham so being a DRIVER with your own vehicle is essential.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Director to develop and grow the business whilst proactively raising the profile of the brand.
You will also be expected to;
- Driving and delivering a high level of sales, spotting trends and implementing sales excellence consistently
- Have compliance knowledge of CQC/CIW regulations
- Ensuring that sales and financial targets are met within the current risk and regulatory framework whilst ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained
- KPI setting and measurement of the management teams across multi sites to ensure all branches in the southern region meet sales targets
To be successful within this role you must;
- Hold your NVQ level 5 or be a registered manager
- Have the ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Be relentless and motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Have the ability to demonstrate business growth strategies
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a driver with your own vehicle
For your hard work you can expect a salary of £38,000 - £45,000 plus car allowance as well as many other amazing benefits. If this sounds like your next career move then call Carina in our Birmingham care or click apply TODAY