- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related pay
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contribution
We are working with a leading, innovative and national care provider on their search for a Home Manager for their service based in Altringham, Manchester.
This 55 bedded nursing and residential home, which is rated "Good" by CQC is home to residents in need or residential, nursing or specialist care - as such we are looking for a Home Manager that has experienced within a similar size home and environment.
This is a privately owned business, rated as one of the Top 20 care home groups in the UK by carehome.co.uk and their ethos is driven by their values as a family owned business, delivering care to family's and their loved ones.
The home is a brand new, luxury built building with a strong relationship in the North West, specialising
in general & dementia nursing, residential and respite care for the elderly.
With a strong support team in Operations and Head office this organisation are striving for each and every home to be"outstanding"
The ideal candidate will have :-
- Strong leadership skills - inspirational and motivational to your management and staff team.
- You will be EITHER a qualified Nurse or a Non Nurse, but have experience of managing a nursing home of this size
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- Good business acumen
If you would like to learn more about this role or to apply, please contact us via this advertisement.