We have a great opportunity for an experienced Home Manager, who is looking for a new opportunity in the Cambridge area.
This home is rated "Good" by CQC and is a stunning service, based on the northern edge of the city of Cambridge, registered for 65 residents.
Offering residential and respite care to residents in need of dementia residential or nursing care, frailty nursing and end of life care we are looking for a Manager who is able to lead, direct and motivate a busy care, clinical and management team
Its important that you are :-
- Financially astute with good business acumen
- Passionate about ensuring excellent quality of care each and every day personalised to each and every resident
- Able to motivate and lead and effective and engaged team
- EITHER a qualified Nurse (NMC Registered) UK Pin No, OR Level 5/equivalent qualified
- Able to demonstrate your experience and knowledge of CQC regulations and governance
- able to organise and plan both your own and your teams workloads
- able to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and have great communication skills
As well as a strong salary benefits include:
- Company Bonus Scheme (Discretionary)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction programme
- Staff Appreciation Days/Long Service Awards
Contact us for further information or to apply for this role.
**You must be at least double vaccinated to apply for this role**