£57,000 + Competitive incentive package
We are working with a leading provider on their search for a home Manager for their service based centrally in Woodbridge, Suffolk, registered for 42 residents.
The home offers residential and nursing care to those who require it as well as assisting with more complex medical care needs.
We are looking for a passionate, focused and committed Manager to lead, motivate and support the busy team within the home who will have the drive and ambition to ensure the home is operationally successful and most importantly provides the best possible care to residents.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be Nurse qualified with NMC Registration/UK Pin NO
- Will have previous management experience within a nursing and residential home setting.
- Will have the ability to recognise and develop additional opportunities for the service ensuring a high-quality service is maintained
- Be Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care qualified , or
- working towards or commitment to undertake.
If you are looking for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you.