- £65000 per annum
- + Annual performance related pay/bonus
- Comprehensive induction training
- Development opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contributions
We are working with a leading and innovative care provider with 30+ services throughout the UK on their search for an experienced Home Manager based in the Brackley, Northamptonshire area.
This role is a great opportunity to manage a beautiful home, with 60+ residents who need nursing, residential, dementia or specialist care.
You will lead, direct and manage a strong nursing and care team and leading by example will be key in the delivery of person centred care.
- You must be a qualified Nurse/NMC Registered/UK Pin to apply for this role
- We are looking for leadership! Its important that you can develop, motivate and lead the clinical and care teams within the support of your management team.
- You will need experience of managing a good or outstanding nursing care service currently/previously
- Engagement is key - we need your great communication skills to ensure families and residents are listened to and that we understand their individual and person centred needs.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
You must meet government covid immunisation guidelines to apply for this role