Nursing Home Manager - Nurse qualified
£47,000pa + exceptional benefits/incentive package
- Employee Ownership Trust - Extra bonus!
- 5 days annual leave
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
We are working with a leading care provider on their search for a Home Manager for their specialise nursing care home which provides a fantastic environment for retirement for those requiring specific, nursing & rehabilitation, based in Halesowen
This is an 25 bedded service, rated as "Good" by CQC and well established and regarded locally. It is set within an exclusive development easily accessible location and providing not only the physical and mental provision that residents need, but a fantastic homely, safe and inviting environment.
We need someone who has strong leadership, organisational and business management skills - enabling you to lead the team and meet the needs of external stakeholders.
- You will need to be an experienced Home Manager who has managed a Nursing Home previously or perhaps a very experienced Deputy Manager, nurse qualified, looking for a step up into management.
- You must be a qualified Nurse (NMC Registered/UK Pin No)
- We are looking for a role model, to the care and clinical teams, someone who will motivate, drive and engage with their team
If you are interested in this role and wish to discuss in more detail, confidentially, please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449 or apply directly from this advertisement.