Our client, based in central Harrogate, is looking for a capable HR Support Officer to join their very busy team on, initially, a temporary basis. If you have experience of Human Resources and you are studying towards your CIPD, this would be a great opportunity to further your development!
Our client in central Harrogate is looking for HR Support Officer to join their team, initially for 7 weeks with possibility to be extended.
Initially this position is working from home. The client will provide all necessary equipment. There is also a possibility that at some point return to the workplace, so the right candidate must be able to commute to central Harrogate.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has the following experience:
- Human Resources Advisor
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- Personnel Manager
- HR Officer
- Human Resources Assistant
Being the first point of contact for all employee enquiries, providing an effective and efficient service on all HR administration activities ensuring deadlines are met and all relevant work activity is completed accurately.
- Supporting Employee Relations in the delivery of a variety of HR functions and projects.
- Provide guidance to Directors, Heads of Service and Managers in relation to employment issues.
- Development, maintenance and use of administrative systems and processes using ICT to its best advantage.
- Production and presentation of data, statistics and reports.
- Providing advice and support to all council employees.
- Supporting up to director level your communication skills will be strong as will the ability to produce work of a professional level.
If you are interested, please apply here or contact Ginta at Brook Street via email or on 07483919130.