Information Officer- Ministry of Defence (MOD)
Pay rate- 13.70ph
Location- Harrogate - Army Foundation College (HG3)
Hours- Monday - Friday (9-5)
Brook Street are looking for an information manager to support within a small team for our client, MOD.
This is a temporary role for 6 months which is likely to be extended.
you will be accountable for the information process in the organisation, responsible for ensuring that information is being captured, stored, distributed, used, retained and disposed of in accordance with the law, MOD policy and local instructions.
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others Compiling,
- Verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team,
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for Filing structures and ensuring they are correct on systems
- Enable Information Management and exchange on behalf of the Commanding Officer and the Senior Information Officer.
- Support the iHub to deliver effective Information Management.
- Ensure adequate processes are in place to create, keep and manage records.
- Own the day to day information risk management.
- Strong admin background
- Experience managing a small team
- Complying with data protection
- Working with data and reports
- Stakeholder management is desirable
- Strong IT background
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!