FT - Temporary assignment
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join Brook Streets Public Sector Client on a temporary basis. As an Receptionist you'll benefit from an experienced practice team and be an integral part of helping them through this busy period. This role requires a resilient individual with consistently high standards of work, safety, and customer care. An Ideal candidate should be presentable, approachable and have excellent written and communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
- Booking and amending appointments
- Answering any telephone or email enquiries
- Updating patient records
- Supporting the Head Receptionist, and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Accessing sensitive information, while maintaining patient confidentiality
- Strong communication skills, in both oral and written forms.
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic individual
- Efficient with Microsoft 365
- Training providing on system
- Administrative experience
Due to the nature of the role a full security clearance and 3 years worth of referencing will be required to be considered for the role.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm