Mental Health Recovery Workers required for 3-month temporary contracts to start 4th Jan 2021(or earlier)
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement?
We are looking for experienced support workers who have a background in working with mental health. We have a fantastic organisation based in Manchester and Tamside area who are looking for people to start immediately.
What we need from you:
- A good understanding of mental health issues and how they affect the client group
- An understanding of current mental health and/or housing management legislation
- A good understanding and working knowledge of diversity and equal opportunities
- A good basic working knowledge of welfare benefits
- At least 6 months experience of working in mental health, or similar
- Experience of identifying and co-ordinating a range of services to meet individual needs.
- Experience of supporting individuals to engage with community activities.
- Able to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to engage Service Users in a wide range of developmental and rehabilitative activities
- Able to demonstrate a flexible and creative response to problem solving
- Able to keep good and accurate records
- Good IT skills, including in Word, the use of databases and email
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Full training and support
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start.
CLICK AND APPLY NOW OR alternatively contact Becka on 07483919093 for an informal chat working hours 09:00-17:00 and send your CV .