***ATTENTION MALE SUPPORT WORKERS!!!***
Are you compassionate and caring?? Unafraid of hard work?? Enjoy making a difference to people's quality of life?? You might just be the man for the job!!
My client is looking for provision of quality care for a group of vulnerable young people (adolescent boys) with emotional & behavioural difficulties within an Ofsted registered residential home.
*Essentials for the role*
- Must be male
- Night shift workers (21.45pm-07.45am - 4 nights on, 4 nights off)
- NVQ (minimum Lvl 2)
- Experience in a residential setting
*Salary & Benefits of the role*
- £22,500 (increasing to £23,500 after probation period)
- Training for areas of development
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Interested in the role? DONT MISS OUT - APPLY NOW or contact Paige MacHugh at or call on 0208 437 5700.