My client based in Ludlow, Shropshire are a not-for-profit organisation supporting adults with multiple disabilities. They are looking for a Waking Night Support Worker to join our care team based in Ludlow and be able to work night shifts at our care services.
Waking Night Support Workers meet the personal needs of the individuals living in our small, registered care homes during the night-time hours, in a way that respects their dignity and promotes their independence.
Shift times are 10.00pm - 7.00am
Please note that, as part of your training and induction, there will be an expectation for you to work a number of day shifts in order to learn more about the people you are supporting.
Key Duties Include:
1. Meeting the needs of the individual being supported (including personal care).
2. To carry out regular checks on individuals
3. Responsible for the security of the home.
4. Domestic duties including cleaning, ironing and laundry.
5. Storage and Administration of medication as required.
6. Some report writing and record keeping
You must be suited to working at night and have a positive 'can do' attitude and passionate about making a difference to someone's life; Demonstrate ability to relate professionally and respectfully to individuals who have learning and communication disabilities; Ability to work effectively under own initiative, while contributing to the efforts of a small night staff team
If this is something of interest, please call on recruitment team on 0121 4808217 and ask for Aqsa Akbar.