Job Title: Early Years Assistant
Salary: £18,928 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent (40 hours a week), Mon to Fri (08:00 - 18:00)
Tired of searching for the right opportunity in early years childcare?
An exciting new role has become available where you will join a friendly and supportive team of nursery assistants in Bristol!
About the Job
As an Early Years Assistant, your duties will include preparing meals & assisting with cleaning away food, drinks, equipment, and toys. You will be organizing and participating in fun & educational activities with the children, such as arts & crafts, music, cooking & more!
You will be responsible for recording any possible accidents and providing personal care when necessary.
Your role has a significant influence over the young children`s educational development. You will be tasked with ensuring the welfare, safety, and happiness of children by working closely with your team alongside your fellow Early Years Assistants, Practitioners and will be liaising with parents & family members to deliver this care.
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent training & development
- Incredible & rewarding opportunity
- Experience in childcare is desirable, either voluntary, paid or family
- You are empathetic & have a passion for child care and early years development
- DBS on update service ideal but the company will pay for this
To apply for this role, please get in touch with me on 01179486300 or alternatively email me on