Nursing Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Incentive package
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- SMART Pension option
We are working with one of the UK's leading providers of Adult Care, established for many years as a leading care provider across many sectors, care settings and specialised nursing care.
This role is based in Ammanford, 10 miles outside of Swansea, in Carmarthenshire. A 60 bedded nursing, residential and dementia care service, within a lovely, specialist built service, offering person centred care. Its in an easily accessible semi-rural care setting.
We are looking for an experienced Home Manager, who is also nurse qualified, who is an "expert" in ensuring that all requirements of Care Inspectorate Wales are met, as well as company standards. The need for communication and building great relationships with both internal and external stakeholders is also of real importance
- Nurse qualified (NMC Registered/UK Pin No)
- Previous experience within an elderly dementia/nursing care service
- Experience and knowledge of regulatory frameworks and standards
- A decision maker - with strong organisational and communication skills
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please contact Debby Fairweather 07527 008449 or you can apply now for this role.