Occupational Health Nurse Adviser - 30 Hours per week
Salary - £30,480-£39,600 (depending on experience)
* A recognised Occupational Health Qualification - NMC Registered Nurse
* Health and Safety Qualification or interest to develop - Advantageous
* NMC Part 1 or 3 - Advantageous
We are working with a leading company in the manufacture of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods on their search for a Occupational Health Nurse Advisor based in Surrey.
This is an exciting opportunity for an hard working and motivated Occupational Health Nurse who is keen to develop their occupational health career in-house, within a manufacturing environment.
In this role you will work in a team with the site occupational physician, health and safety team, Human Resources and management to protect and promote employee health safety and well-being. You will advise employees and managers regarding work-related health issues as well as maintain a culture of attendance and productivity. In particular:
* Develop and deliver engaging Health Awareness initiatives to the site.
* Regularly review the site absence data with HR and agreeing interventions case by case.
* Review employees who have any period exceeding 20-days sickness absence and assist in facilitating rehabilitation and return to work programmes, liaising with Legal and HR if necessary in light of the Disability Discrimination Act.
* Liaise with managers and site Occupational Health Physician in management of sickness absence cases facilitating appropriate referrals.
* Manage site Health & Safety with support from facilities and Health & Safety team.
Please contact Natalie Nash for further information or to apply for this role