Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further.
We are looking for support workers in Bristol, Bath and South Glos to support clients who are easing out of lock down. Our clients support people with a wide range of needs, but if you have experience working working with learning disabilities, autism, sensory disabilities and people recovering from brain injury. Then I need to hear from you!!
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay between £9 - £11 per hour,
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
- Up to full time hours.
If you're after extra money, or have just started University or want a full time job without the hassle of being tied down, then agency work could be just for you!
If you`re interested please click apply, or call Joe at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300