Up to £10.50 PH
- Are you looking for a position that works around you?
- Do you currently work in care or left recently?
If you have said YES to any of the above, then APPLY NOW!
Long days and waking nights are available Monday - Sunday and we will work around your other commitments such as another job or education.
Here at BS Social Care, we are looking for someone who is compassionate and can provide emotional support to join our team and support the great team of staff that we are supporting.
A typical day will involve supporting a man in his late 40s with bladder cancer with his palliative care. This will entail providing emotional support, manual handling tasks and some personal care tasks i.e. assisting in changing his catheter.
Shift patterns will be 12-hour day shift or 10-hour night shifts.
Successful candidates will have great communication, organisational, interpersonal skills and most importantly be empathetic.
If you feel that you are right for the role then, apply today!
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Manual Handling Training
- Ability to work individually.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of residents.
- An understanding of bowel cancer is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude.
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Flexible days and hours
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and support vulnerable adults!
If you feel that this role is for you, please don't hesitate to APPLY OR CALL BS Social Care Branch and ask to speak to Bethan on 02920 224 755 for an informal chat.
We hope to hear from you soon!