Our client based in Ipswich is seeking a Diary Manager to join their team on a part time, (18.5 hours) temporary basis. You will be required to work Mondays and additional 2 other days per week.
The rate of pay is £10.21 an hour, rising to £11.87 after a period of 12 weeks.
The Candidate will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties;
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Service
- Acting as primary point of contact
- Diary Coordination and management
- Completion of correspondence and documents
- Organisation of meetings and other engagements, including participating in meetings, taking minutes at senior management meetings and distributing to relevant parties
- Assisting in the management of the day to day running of the division
-Keeping up to date with changes.
- Liaise with staff to receive, collate, and analyse information
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar position. With Diary management being a key skill, Changing and Improving, making effective decisions, and working having good knowledge of Microsoft; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. You will be required to be able to organise and prioritise along with being a clear communicator, both verbal and written.
Please note, if you are successful in being offered the position you will need to undergo compliance checks which include three years referencing, a security check and completion of paperwork.