Position Payroll Manager
Location Park Royal
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 DOE
We are looking to recruit a Payroll Manager for my clients who are based in Park Royal
Responsible for the Payroll management of Bestway Wholesale and Group staff. Accountable for the supervision of the inhouse Payroll Processing Team (3-4) and fully accountable for weekly/monthly payroll run for c4,500 employees, relevant internal & external reporting and managing the relationships with all the stakeholders.
Compensation: Competitive market rate based on experience with Pension, discretionary bonus and Exec benefits
- Ensure the team process all weekly and monthly payrolls accurately
- Lead the team in processing all changes to the Payroll including new starters, leavers, pay and benefits changes
- Ensure compliance with all HMRC legislation
- Carry out KPI / Trend reporting
- Interpret financial information and provision of advice to Senior Managers
- Check PAYE and NI calculations
- Prepare and maintain control data and reconciliations
- Provide guidance on pension queries and input
- Undertake checks to verify the accuracy of payroll data to minimise errors and comply with all statutory requirements.
- Payrol and HR system administrator
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely and accurate payroll run
- Communication and Engagement with the management and the rest of the business and driving accountability of the business with the relevant stake holders.
- Living the company values (Adaptability, Excellence, Passion, Professional and Team Work).
KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
- Degree level education
- 7-10 years relevant PQE.
- Experienced in Payroll processing systems, processes and legalities
- IT confident
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness and experience gained in a Retail/Wholesale/FMCG environment
- Experience of managing multiple key stakeholders
- Absorb and summarise complex or diverse information
- Ability to work under pressure and plan ahead
- Hands on attitude
- Experience of working in a dynamic fast paced organisation
- Confidence to challenge and influence successfully
- Strong Payroll systems and Retail/Wholesale/FMCG environment experience, engagement with people and a Team Player