- £45,000/OTE £60k
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus 10% per quarter/30% per annum
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (Inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
We are looking for an experienced Manager to work across services in the East of England, within Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire areas. These are children & young people services predominantly EBD so your experience within a similar care setting is essential
This organisation is one of the leading and most innovative providers of young people`s residential care and education service within the UK. As such we are looking for strong support, direction and management to support the services to always be delivering the best possible care to the resident children/Young people.
- Its essential that you have a broad background within children & young people, EBD care service provision
- You must hold Level 5 leadership & Management (Children & Young People) as a minimum
- You will be able to demonstrate leadership, development and management experience within your current and previous roles. This is a role to offer support, guidance and ensure service delivery.