£50,000circa (co car allowance)
(Experience in LD, Mental Health, Supported Living, Residential or Adult Care Services)
We are working with a leading care provider on their search for a Peripatetic Manager who will support their services in the South East of the Country.
We are looking for someone who is able to perhaps take over the responsibility of a service which is without a permanent manager for whatever reason, who is able to manage people and resources, ensure standards of care, support on specific projects and developments and general support the Operational and Management teams
- This could also involve providing operational support to drive quality, business development and financial viability in both existing provisions and new services. This will involve extensive travel throughout the South East.
- Your experience should be in adult care and you will of course have been a successful Registered Manager previously.
- You will need a detailed knowledge of the regulatory and statutory requirements associated with social care is essential.
- Its important you are able to work collaboratively as part of a matrix organisation and to deliver continuous improvement via coaching, mentoring and strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of the key business activities associated with leading a care home, specialist service or supported living operation.
This role includes a strong benefits package and incentives.