A new, exciting role has become available to work for a Government body as a Personal Assistant. This role will be working both remotely and working in an office (in Central London). The hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The pay will be £11.60 an hour increasing to £12.30 after 12 weeks, and the temporary role is currently for 6 months.
Duties include but are not restricted to:
- Diary and inbox management
- Administrative duties, general office cover for telephones, hosting visitors.
- Maintaining office filing systems, management of office moves and desk allocation.
- Minute taking in meeting, understands the confidential nature of the role.
- Essential criteria:
- Must have experience with diary management
- Personal Assistant Experience
- High levels of communication both written and verbal
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
Please note - any successful applicants will need to undergo extensive pre-employment checks, which includes 3 year`s worth of referencing and a DBS check.
If this role sounds like it`s for you - please hit apply and one of our team will be in touch should you get through to the next stage!