Brook Street are proud to advertise a temporary position for 2 x Project Support Administrator for MOD.
The postholder's primary responsibilities are to oversee administrative and project support to the Armed Forces Families and Safeguarding (AFFS), Defence Childcare Support Team (DCST) in delivering the Wraparound Childcare (WAC) Scheme.
- Oversee the daily monitoring of the Group mailboxes and acting as the first point of contact for all WAC enquiries.
- To ensure the team delivers its strategic objectives, the post holder will also be required to provide general project support, carry out ad hoc tasks from time to time.
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times. Make and implement suggestions for improving/update WAC Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as required.
- Manage the administration of WAC business as usual and provide support to generating WAC management information as required.
- The postholder will need an eye for detail and the abilities to adopt a flexible and customer focused approach to solving problems, manage conflicting deadlines and develop good working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- The postholder may be expected to undertake other duties as required and appropriate to the grade, including general administrative tasks for the DCST including; taking and distributing minutes of meetings and send out agendas and papers etc, support with research and note taking, sharing communications materials.
- The postholder reports to SO2 Stakeholder Engagement, DCST
- Oversee daily monitoring DCST Group Mailboxes. First point of contact for all enquiries; forwarding queries to relevant person when unable to address queries
- Provide project support for the WAC scheme including but not limited to updating and maintain risk registers, records of decisions, project plans
- Answer basic WAC FAQs, seek guidance for ones that cannot be answered and create stock answers.
- Record, store and maintain all records in line with policy and GDPR rules and regulations.
Other administrative duties as required include:
- Book meetings (face to face and virtual).
- Take and distribute minutes of meetings and send out agendas and papers etc.
- Prepare packs for meeting attendees (when meeting face to face).
- Support with research and note taking.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience).
- Administrative experience with a good working knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office (Office 365) within a working environment.
- Excellent, communication skills, both oral and written.
- Pay rate: £13.70/hour
- Offer flexible hours between Mon-Fri
- Location: Upavon, Trenchard lines, SN9 6BE
- The roles will be hybrid working, mainly working from home but initially the successful candidates will be required to work from the office in Upavon for training and after this on an ad hoc basis for training, team meetings as required.'
- Start date: 27th June 2022
- End date: 16th of December 2022
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting and SC check.