We need experienced Project workers to support young people with challenging behaviour.
You will be supporting service users with challenging behaviour and complex needs. Encouraging independence, and taking part in activities with the young person. You also have the option to choose which shifts you would like to work including sleep in shifts!
The ideal candidate will have :
- A level 3 NVQ
- A minimum of a years recent experience within Social Care
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
- A current DBS on the update service
Working with us you get:
- An hourly pay rate starting from £9.50
- Flexible Hours
- Holiday Pay
- Working with different organisations
For further information please contact Sachea at BS Social Care on 02089181420.