BS Social Care are looking for a Quality Auditor to start work for an established client based in Wolverhampton who caters for Children and Young people in a residential care environment.
The successful candidate will deliver an audit service, assisting in the achievement of excellent care service delivery and compliance with regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- Children`s Services - in line with OFSTED regulations
- Report Writing in a timely manner
- Auditing in 4 sites so driving is essential (Wolverhampton, Hands worth, Sutton Coldfield and Dudley)
- Adhere to the code of ethics and code of professional conduct
- Communicate with both young people and staff
- Keeping up with company`s finances`
- Standardisation across paperwork, training, support plans
Most Important thing;
- Must be a Driver
- Have experience in MS Office
- Understanding of IT systems
This role is offering a generous salary up to £35000, and the opportunity to secure a healthy bonus based on OFSTED related outcomes and occupancy.
For immediate consideration, please apply online today or forward your CV via email.