We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Receptionist to join one of our Government clients in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 5 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- To greet offenders and visitors, log their arrival and departure, ensure the appropriate member of staff is notified and issue visitor passes and security fobs as necessary
- To be first point of contact for partner businesses that reside within the same building
- To handle all queries, referring on when unable to resolve
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- To deal with all mail items; incoming, outgoing, and internal
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills - confident speaking on the phone
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc. especially Excel
Salary: £9.69 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisation skills and have experience within the admin sector do not delay and apply today!