A brand new opportunity has become available for a forward thinking regional compliance and training manager for a forward thinking, up and coming domiciliary care provider.
Based at their central office in Birmingham, you will deliver training and oversee the management of quality and compliance regionally across all their domiciliary care branches.
This is the perfect opportunity for an established compliance professional to make a real impact within the domiciliary care sector.
Your role will be varied and will require:
* Visiting new and existing branches to deliver mandatory training to all care professionals
* Development and implementation of care training plans
* Completion of branch audits, delivering findings and producing action plans to drive improvements
* Producing detailed reports in line with CQC and company requirements
* Working closely with registered manages to implements actions plans and trackers against set KPIS
* Assist with quality assurance implementation and guidance for new services
* To develop and deliver a safeguarding audit programme which monitors outcomes in areas of non compliance and allows for the implementation of best practice
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled trainer and quality and compliance specialist who wishes to combine their skills within a regional capacity.
To be considered for the role, you must demonstrate:
* Have a proven background in quality and compliance management, as well as evidence of the delivery of care training
* Hold a relevant and up to date qualification (e.g. train the trainer, PTLLS)
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle, with the flexibility to travel nationally
In return, you will receive a competitive salary dependent on your relevant skills, qualifications and experience, generous annual leave allowance and paid mileage.
Interested? Please forward your CV via email or apply online today.