** Registered Branch Manager **
** Northampton, Northamptonshire **
** Permanent and full time **
** Monday - Friday with some oncall **
** £28,000 - £30,000 **
** Benefits; training, qualifications, personal development, free parking, mileage, annual leave, pension, on call allowance and more **
** Homecare organisation **
BS Social Care is a recruitment agency specialising within the health and social care sector. We work on both permanent (Support Workers all the way to Managing Directors, Nurse and more) and temporary roles with a whole range of care organisations across Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire.
About the employer; this employer currently oversees 3 branches caring for clients of different needs such as elderly, recovering from illness or surgery, terminally ill as well as adults who have physical disabilities, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour end of life care, personal care services nursing care services, domestic care services and more.
About the job; you will be the Registered Manager of the Northampton branch overseeing 35 service users (none of which are live in packages) running at 852 hours, 25 carers alongside a Business Administrator and a Care Coordinator.
You will be responsible to manage, develop and grow the company by maximizing every opportunity to grow the business and effectively managing resource to ensure the delivery of the highest standard of care at all times whilst ensuring every single client and staff member is being well looked after.
About the ideal candidate; we are ideally looking for the following -
* Worked as a Registered Manager (CQC Registration)
* Must hold R.M.A. or a NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management or a Level 5 Diploma in Management
* At least 5 years managerial experience in a care setting.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in managing first line managers and supervisors.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a domiciliary care setting (other settings can be considered).
* Experience of working with Electronic Home Care Monitoring systems and compiling complex rotas.
* Car driver with valid documents and access to a car.
* Flexibility to include 'on the job' on-call duties, some unsociable working to include evenings and weekends.
* Proven leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
For this full time and permanent role we are offering £28,000 - £30,000 and will include the following benefits; training, qualifications, personal development, free parking, mileage, annual leave, pension, on call allowance and more.
For more information or to apply, please call Zoe Gunn on 01604 631797 or email your most up to date CV