REGISTERED HOME MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
Are you a passionate highly motivated natural born leader interested seeking a new opportunity?
My client is seeking a Registered Home Manager in their growing organisation
- Day to day running to the home
- Lead Supervise and co-ordinate the care staff.
- Business development and be a driving force behind its growth.
- Assess clients care needs and provide care when required
- Have experience with CQC inspections and improving/maintaining standards.
- Maintain Care plans of service users
28 days paid holiday, Pension, Free parking, Career progression (Will support you get a full CQC registration)
This is a full time position Monday to Friday (37.5hrs) with an occasional on call duty.
As a Registered Domiciliary Manager, you will have a Level 5 or be working towards one, be a driver and have good knowledge and experience of the Domiciliary Care Management
If you're interested or want to discuss this further, please call Neelam on 01179486300 or email me on Neelam.ismail @ bssocialcare.co.uk