Up to £40,000
We are working in partnership with a Supported Living provider in North Devon, and due to expansion we are looking for an experienced Registered Manager.
The current services are based in Bideford, Appledore and Ilfracombe, with further planned developments in Barnstaple, South Molton, Bideford and Bude.
We are looking for someone who would be confident to work to further develop and build their Supported Living services across a continuum of regulated and unregulated provision and to make sure that the organisation meets the contractual and quality standards requirements of Devon County Council and Cornwall County Council.
You would be based at the main office based in Bideford, with the requirement to travel to the services as needed. (Cost of mileage covered for traveling between services)
- To ensure that Supported Living services are developed via a range of models in response to current models of best practice and emerging needs and local priorities.
- To establish and maintain supportive links and consultations with the parents/relatives/other stakeholders/advocates of people being supported in the Supported Living services, responding appropriately to any concerns, suggestions or complaints.
- To ensure all areas of revenue income and expenditure relating to services are controlled and monitored within agreed budgets and to work closely with the Trust's Finance Director.
- To ensure effective support and supervision of Team Leaders and to undertake probationary and annual appraisals.
- Implement and monitor health, safety and welfare policies and procedures for all Team Leaders & Support Workers, including active sickness absence monitoring and management.
- Flexibility and creativity are needed in this position and the postholder may be required to undertake work not specifically referred to above. Such work will be consistent with the seniority of the post
- To oversee and coordinate an emergency on call system.
What we are looking for:
- Level 5 Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Basic understanding of CQC standards
- Previous management experience within the healthcare sector
- Previous senior experience working in a Learning Disabilities sector
Please apply today to be considered for the role with an expanding and growing company!