£40k starting salary
35 hours per week (Some unsociable may be required)
We are working in partnership with a great client who are seeking an experienced and qualified Registered Manager to lead their beautifully kept 29 bedded nursing home.
You will be joining at a very exciting time and will play a key role in helping to shape and grow the service. You must be confident, competent and capable to undertake this leadership role to ensure that high standards of quality care are delivered consistently. Their focus is on the wellbeing of the residents and staff team, so the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the staff group including ensuring all support is provided to enable the team to have the skills and development needed to excel at their jobs as well as meeting the physical and emotional wellbeing and social needs of the residents.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the care provision tailored to meet the needs, aspirations and wellbeing of individual residents to enable them to live a full and varied life within a regulated care setting
- To provide leadership, direction, support, supervision and motivation to staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality and flexibility of care and support within a safe working and living environment
- To manage the effective use of resources within the Home
- Be conversant and always comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements including becoming a Registered Manager with CQC.
- Ensure the Quality Assurance and Audit processes are completed so that service improvements are continuously being made
- Personal Specification
- Have a minimum of 2 years` experience as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a regulated care setting
- Ideally, be a qualified Nurse with a valid pin (this is not essential)
- Hold a NVQ 5 or equivalent qualification in Health & Social Care or be willing to work towards this
- Be resilient, resourceful and energetic
- Able to motivate and enthuse the staff team within a positive workplace culture
- Have a passion for supporting older people to enjoy life
- Have a thorough knowledge of CQC regulations and KLOEs, as well as safeguarding, MCA and DOLs requirements
- Able to assess and measure care needs and understand how this may affect fee setting.
What they offer
- Superb network of support services (finance, HR, maintenance etc)
- 33 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme - NEST
- Free DBS
- Perkbox and save as you earn scheme
- £500 friend referral scheme (subject to criteria)
- Birthday bonus £50
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Long service awards
- Staff Wellbeing initiatives
- Full training programme & development opportunities
- A Staff Champion
- Limited onsite parking
Please apply today if you would like to start a new and exciting career!
Please apply today to be considered for this role! Alternatively, email for further information!