Up to £40,000
We are working with a wonderful client based in Cardiff who are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager.
They provide home care throughout Cardiff and Newport, to those with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, and those who are elderly.
The role of the Registered Manager would involve;
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to the clients.
- Ability to meet and exceed all financial/growth targets whilst participating in, and contributing, to the strategic management of the business.
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios.
- Ad hoc duties to support the Director, as and when required, to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes.
The ideal candidate we are looking for;
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 (or equivalent).
- Experience within a management/supervisory role.
- Experience of the Home Care industry.
- Organised and flexible as there may be a need to participate in 'on call' duties.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, or would like a new opportunity to work for a forward thinking company then please apply today!