Title: Registered Manager
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent, (40 hours a week)
Ready to take the next step?
Looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding role?
As Manager you will be responsible for the running of the residence. Your role will be to ensure the highest standards of care are provided. This involves encouraging personal independence and support of Residents, ensuring company ethics & standards are maintained by staff.
The site you will be overseeing deals with adults with diagnosed learning disabilities and complex needs. Alongside staff and deputies, you will organize activities and other initiatives to help boost the esteem and confidence of service users.
You will be an inspiring role model for staff to ensure the highest quality of care and support through conducting appraisals, interviews, safeguarding and disciplinaries.
- Previous managerial experience in care
- Strong knowledge of regulatory standards and legislation
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexible and willing to do on call
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holiday entitlement
- Online benefits including cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART pension option
- Rewarding and invaluable experience
To apply for this role, please get in touch with me on 01179486300 or alternatively email me on