Registered Manager, Children's home
We are working with a valued client who are looking to appoint a new Registered Manager for their Therapeutic residential Children`s Service based in Westbury.
They are looking for a leader to maintain the service's high-quality reputation as one of UK's leading providers of specialist care and education.
You'll be managing a team to provide specialist residential care, therapy and education services for children who have experienced adverse childhood experiences.
You will provide a safe and nurturing home environment for young people, working closely with the psychology clinical services team, to ensure a genuinely therapeutic approach.
This is a rewarding role, balancing the needs of individual children with a wide range of responsibilities from financial management, quality assurance and recruitment to liaison with external stakeholders. You will also be responsible for managing all aspects of the home, ensuring compliance with all legislation and leading a team of Support Workers.
- You will hold a level 5 qualification in leadership and management,
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience supporting children and young adults,
- Knowledge of Ofsted, (proven Ofsted record desirable),
- Driven to work in a holistic manner with other professionals to ensure young people reach their full potential and have the best life chances,
- Be a driver and have access to a car.
- 7 weeks' holiday per year
- Long term incentive bonus of up to 30% of annual salary
- Pension scheme, matched up to 5%
- Flexible benefits package, meaning you can increase/decrease your holiday allowance, pension and life insurance
- Medical cover so you can claim back the cost of things like an opticians or dentist appointment, plus employee awards, sick pay as well as a host of high-street discounts
- recommend a friend scheme that offers a £2,000 bonus every time
If you are looking for a new role that will make a true difference to young people's life's then this is it!