We are working with a leading provider of specialist, therapeutic and bespoke residential care to children & young people in the Walsall area. This is a 4 bedded home that is rated Good with Ofsted, this inspection has been completed in this year's inspection cycle. It currently has 3 in placement and is a settled home with low level behaviours.
We are looking for a a Registered Manager that will join a strong management team of professionals, leading their homes and their teams through best practice, coaching and team and 1 : 1 support. It essential that the best possible outcome is achieved for the children & young people who reside with this organisation. With such a broad operation it means that Managers forge links with school's, alternative learning programmes and transitional services to support young people moving on from care also.
This role offers an exceptional financial package and the support of an organisation that regard's staff well being as essential. This organisation have really looked into what works for young people and children, what work's and supports their management and teams and have established some exceptional services.
With that all in mind it is essential that you :-
- have experience of managing in an Ofsted home that carries a rating of good or above.
- are NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children's and Young People's Workforce OR QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification in Children and Young People's Services
- will not be afraid to drive change and take those around you on that journey with you through a collaborative approach to achieve great results!
As well as a strong starting salary:-
- £7,500 Joining Bonus
- £1K QCF level 5 successful completion payment,
- up to £5,000 quality reward payment,
- occupancy bonus of up to £1k,
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- employee assistance programme,
- free parking.
- On call bonus*