£45,000 - £54,500 (Salary/OTE)
- £5,000 Introductory Bonus
- Bonus up to 21% of annual salary
- 33 days Annual Leave, Including bank holidays
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
This organisation has a long=standing history within children`s services offering the highest quality therapeutic, residential & specialist care available.
They are now recruiting a Service Manager/Registered Manager for brand new service, soon to open in Epsom Surrey
This service is a EBD home and we are looking for a Manager to lead, motivate and direct an established team supporting vulnerable children & young people
You will need
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care services (Children & young People`s Residential Management Qualified currently or within 3 years of commencing employment
- Experienced in residential care of children & young people at a management/senior level.
- Desirable that you are Qualified in social work management, therapeutic work or have a background in advocacy
For a confidential/informal discussion please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449 or apply via this advertisement