Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care
Salary: Up to £44,000 per annum + bonus
- Outstanding career development
- Fully funded training and career development
- Access to Blue Light Care discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
We are currently working with a privately owned, large social care group on their search for a Registered Manager in the Brighton Area to take the leadership and direct their established service in the Brighton area, leading to ensuring current business is maintained and the growth of new business.
The role of Registered Manager, is varied, exciting and changes most days! It's a responsible role which ensures the best possible service is provided to clients in their own homes, ensuring the highest care delivery possible
You will need to be
- Passionate about care and have experience of person-centred support within a Domiciliary Care setting;
- Experienced in managing and formulating budgets, working to targets and taking responsibility for operational budgets.
- Aware of and understand the social care regulatory framework
- You will have strong leadership and communication skills and an ability to influence, motivate and engage at all levels.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent desirable
- Management qualification at level 4 or above
- You may already be, or have previously been, a CQC Registered Manager;
Successfully complete the registration process with the Care Quality Commission within three months of appointment.