I am actively recruiting for an experienced, passionate and dynamic registered manager to oversee the day to day running of a small service for adults with enduring mental health needs in the Birmingham region.
This role is with a national provider, who boasts a portfolio of residential, nursing and supported living settings across the UK. They are known for high quality care and support and are looking for a care manager who can mirror their drive and enthusiasm to promote choice and independence.
As registered manager for this service, you will be responsible for overseeing the effective day to day management, as well as the delivery of support for each person who is in your care.
You will hold registration with CQC and lead on all areas of service management to include staffing and recruitment, care and support planning, referral management and liaising with external agencies.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Be experienced as a registered manager for a mental health setting
* Hold the level 5 in leadership and management
* Have excellent CQC knowledge and experience
* Be passionate about making a difference to the lives of the people you support
In return, you will be rewarded with:
* A competitive annual salary
* Continued training and development
* Generous annual leave allowance PLUS bank holidays
* Training, health and reward and recognition benefits.
Interested? To avoid disappointment, please apply online today or forward your CV via email.