up to £45,000 basic / £60,000 package including
- £7,500 Joining Bonus
- £1K QCF level 5 successful completion payment,
- up to £5,000 quality reward payment, OFST£D Inspection
- occupancy bonus of up to £1k,
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- employee assistance programme,
- free parking.
If you have the experience we are looking for you will already know there is little more rewarding then helping a child/young person to believe in themselves and grow their confidence. Within this role you will be the centre of daily life within low placement residential homes, enabling the best possible care for young people.
We need your expertise in compliance and Children Home Regulations and your ability to ensure that your home is always of a high standard when it comes to quality and care. Leading your team, we need you to be motivating and inspirational.
This role is to work within a portfolio of homes, learning and supporting current services - whilst at the same time you are preparing your own "forever home" within the region.
- You will hold an NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma in Children's and Young People's workforce of QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Children & Young People's Services.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience of managing an OFSTED home that carries a good OFSTED rating or above OR be a Deputy Manager, with at least 2 years Deputy experience looking for that next step into management.
This is a great opportunity to join a well regarded, leading organisation with some exceptional, quality, homes and locations for both residents and staff working within them.