We are working with a care provider who has a long history of working within child protection and experience in high quality therapeutic care which is second to none - in their search for an experienced Registered manager who has the passion and leadership skills to re-open and manage their service in the Spalding area of Lincolnshire
With this in mind your expertise and experience in supporting and leading a dedicated care team within a children & young people service is essential. Its a real opportunity to make a service your won and build your own team, leading by example.
- You must have a UK Driving License and have access to your own vehicle which can be used for business purposes.
- You must hold Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People's Residential Management) qualification.
- Experience of working in a residential childcare setting, management experience is essential
- In-depth knowledge of EBD, SEMH and other complex/challenging behaviours would be advantageous
This organisation prides itself on having 85% of their services rated good or outstanding by OFSTED, continually striving for that 100% and specialise in working with children and young individuals with a range of behavioural difficulties, mental health and learning disabilities.
- An exceptional starting salary (OTE up to £60,000+)
- Welcome bonus of £5,000 and a relocation package of £8,000
- Bonuses of up to 21% salary annually
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced company maternity and paternity pay
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)