RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING SOLICITORS / CONVEYANCER FOR A WELL ESTABLISHED AND REPUTABLE LAW FIRM
We are recruiting for an outstanding law firm who are experiencing substantial growth and are now looking for Residential Conveyancing Solicitors or Conveyancers to join their office in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic firm with excellent benefits provided and competitive salary.
You will be managing your own caseload of residential property matters from inception to completion; including, sales and purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions. The successful candidate will be joining their busy firm on a permanent basis in their Birmingham office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders.
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- An organised and process-driven approach to work.
- A commercially astute frame of mind, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- A strong commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
- IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system.
- A relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC)
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Salary: £32-36k
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Company pension
- Healthcare Scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Mohamed Hassam on 0121 480 8213.
***We will respond to all successful applications within 1 working day, if you have not heard back from one of the team in this time then unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***